Wednesday 16 September 2015

Beautiful day

After a cool weekend, we are now in the midst of several lovely sunny and warm days, a last hurrah for Summer I suspect.   

The days are flying by, so began to sort out the clothes we will be needing for our vacation.   We are planning on packing some warm outerwear, and I am sure we will be glad we did.  

The grape tomatoes are still ripening too fast for us to eat, so family and friends are be kept in good supply.   Hoping for a late frost, so they will continue to ripen well into October. 

My youngest daughter had a birthday last week,  how did she get that old already!!!!   Next week she and her husband celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary,  What!!!!.   At the end September my eldest daughter also has her birthday, she is really making me feel old.  I keep telling myself age is just a number, but these days need a bit more convincing.  Do you feel your age??

Well, should get going, a number of errands are on my list today.


Have a great day.



Patricia.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I found you again. I've missed reading your blog, but now I can follow the new one. Have a nice trip.

    ReplyDelete